I had a dream last night that my teeth kept crumbling and falling out of my mouth. My mouth kept getting so full of teeth, that I had to keep spitting them out. I could not talk. I was with some people from work, in a van. I did not want anyone to know what was going on.
I looked up on line what crumbling teeth signafies. It says a change in your life that you have no control over, anxiety of this change and anxiety over the fact you have no control of this change and relationship.
I know what its about. My friend is leaving and I'm devistated. Life for me is going to change. And this time, I'm the one left behind.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Friend! I just read this cause the title caught my attention and I constantly dream that my teeth are falling out. Literally bunches at a time just like you described crumbled to pieces they not even whole teeth.
ReplyDeleteThen I also looked at the date you wrote this right when I moved away. :'(
We have been co-workers for 11 years but besides working together we became best friends and even though we are 1000 miles Away and don't speak everyday, there is somEthing that reminds me of you each day. Like the stars in the sky even though they are far away, we are always reminded each night that they are there. That's what our friendship means to me!