Saturday, June 18, 2011

I'm in love and I don't care who knows it!!!



Those words from Elf just keep coming to mind every time I think about the big change that has happened in my life. I'm an aunty! Who knew how much this could possibly change you.
Little Elliott Joseph DiCecca was born last Thursday, June 9, at 5:56pm at 8 pounds, 5 ounces, 22 inches long of just pure joy and chubby fat fat.
I got to visit with him again last night and just realized how amazing he is. I know, that sounds so strange, a little baby being amazing, but it's true. He is truely just pure love. I have seen such a change in my brother already, which makes me BEAM with happiness, and also my sister in law, which makes me over the top filled with joy!
It's so crazy to look at his tiny little face and see my brother's smile, dany's eyebrow fruel, and his little real person nose! not one of those weird baby noses, he has a real person nose! and of course his little elf ears.... Yeah I love them.
Of course, there is someone who is just dying for attention and having the hardest time dealing with the new baby. That is my pink skin fur baby neice Maddie Marie (same middle name as me!) DiCecca. When we visited last night, she followed us around, right at our heels. As much as I wanted to hold, snuggle, and cuddle with Elliott, I realized that poor Maddie was just the saddest. I, instead, held, snuggled and cuddled with Maddie. In fact, at one point in time, I was holding her like a baby, with her head swung over my arm, sleeping. I was COVERED in dog hair when I left the house, but I couldnt have been happier. Elliott will get many thousands of kisses and hugs from me, but Pinkie just needed some good old fashion love from the biggest dog lover of all time, me. She fills a void that was left in my heart when I was sadly ripped away from my dog out in California. That was such a tough time in my life, and I feel she can sense it, as most dogs can sense things, and she knows she fills that void too.
:sigh: anyway... I am so glad that Elliott is finally here, and I am so glad that Pinkie got some loving from me. I'm just a happy aunty all round! now if I can get them both to call me Fefe, I'll be even happier :)

No comments:

Post a Comment